TeSys contactors comes in three types: K-type, D-type , and F-type. The standard utilization categories define the current values which the contactors must be able to make or break. The categories in a.c applications can be AC-1, AC-2, AC-3, and AC-4.
TeSys contactor types:
1) TeSys K - contactors and reversing contactors up to 7.5KW 400/415V:
• Common options available for all ratings: 6, 9, 12 A
• Control circuits available: AC, DC, low-consumption DC, silent
• Applications: 2.2 kW, 4.5 kW, 5.5 kW in AC3 and AC4
• Connectors: screw clamp, faston connectors, spring terminals, pins for printed circuit boards
2) TeSys D- contactors and reversing contactors up to 75KW/400 V and 250A/AC1
• AC, DC, low-consumption DC control unit
• All types of starter: reversing or non-reversing, star/delta, by auto-transformer,etc..
• Connectors: spring terminal, Everlink terminal block, screw clamp, ring-type connection, Faston connector.
• Easy an simple direct monitoring between contactor and circuit breaker, according to Everlink terminal block(from 40 to 65A).
3) TeSys F- Contactors and reversing contactors up to 450KW/400V and 2100A/AC1
• All AC and DC control voltages 50/400 Hz
• "Power" connection
• Screw connectors
• Flexibility by addition of additives
• Fast, simple mounting together with TeSys GV7-R circuit breaker for motor starter solution
• Safety of operation.
Global catalog is available upon request, kindly contact us on our Contact Page