Zucchini the specialist in busbar systems and cast resin transformers
Zucchini is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of busbar power distribution systems. With one of the most comprehensive ranges on the market, Zucchini offers solutions from 25 A lighting busbar through to 6,300 A high power systems, including rising mains.
Zucchini’s busbars are available in 3 segmented ranges (Low Power, Medium Power and High Power), and are able to meet all installation requirements, from 25A to over 5000A.
HIGH POWER BUSBARS – HR / SCP FROM 630A TO 5000A
The Zucchini HR and SCP ranges are frequently used for the connection between electric panels or for a panel transformer connection.
• Speed, simplicity and flexibility when planning and installing the lines
• reduce the size of the technical room
• limit electromagnetic interference
• excellent short-circuit stress resistance features
• reduce the hazard
• compliance with harmonised standards iec 60439-2 and 2
SCP (Super Compact) Zucchini busbars
MEDIUM POWER BUSBAR – MR / MS FROM 63A TO 1000A
The Zucchini MR (Medium Rating) line is the ideal solution for the distribution of power in medium - large industries, and for riser mains in commercial and service buildings (banks, insurance companies, trade and business centres, etc.).
MS is the smallest line of the Medium Power range. It is recommended for energy distribution in small and medium sized industries.
Main features :
- improve the availability of the energy and the continuity of service
- reinforce the security
- simplify the evolution of the installation